Career opportunities for Graduates
Have you successfully completed your studies and you now want to begin your career?
WILD offers a variety of entry-level positions in different working areas. If you are seeking individual development opportunities with a chance to quickly assume responsibility, then we're the employer you've been looking for.
As a graduate in the fields of food and beverages technology or economics, you will also have the opportunity to undergo an internationally oriented trainee program lasting between 12 and 18 months. You will familiarize yourself with all our company processes and the relevant departments and be responsible for managing projects. A challenging position awaits you after the trainee program, for instance in the Sales, Marketing or Research & Development divisions.
- A university degree and initial practical experience
- Proficient in the English language and ideally another foreign language
- An independent, self-assured personality
- Very solution-oriented with an innovative way of thinking
- Excellent communication skills and ability to assert yourself
- For the trainee program: international experience
Our currently vacant entry-level and trainee positions can be found under job vacancies.
Convince us with your application. We look forward to making your acquaintance.