WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients / A.M. Todd operates facilities in Michigan, Oregon, Washington, the UK, France, and India with complex vertical integration providing sustainable processes for producing and creating mint flavors.
WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients / A.M. Todd’s expansive line of natural mint flavors is designed to meet all labeling requirements and includes true Peppermint and Spearmint oils and flavor, Nature Identical mint flavors, WONF (With Other Natural Flavors) flavors, as well as Natural & Artificial Flavors.
From start-up enterprises to some of the world’s largest companies, turn to the seasoned, dedicated staff of food chemists, biologists and engineers at WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients for help with:
- Designing longer-lasting flavor profiles or enhanced flavor impacts
- Creating novel flavors for line extensions or new product introductions
- Troubleshooting flavors in existing products and masking active ingredients
- Isolating natural constituents to impart unique sensory experiences
- Developing cost-effective replacement oils
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita L.)
- Scotch Spearmint (Mentha x cardiacaL.)
- Native Spearmint (Mentha x spicataL.)
- DMO- Menthol (Mentha arvensis)