- February 26, 2014
- WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients’ ingredients for ice cream - Regional flavors and little surprises
Is classic fruit-flavored ice cream boring? Not if its flavor comes from WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients. The ingredients expert has an ice cream portfolio which focuses on brilliant and characteristic fruit flavors. Some of WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients’s other fruit-based ice cream concepts, such as “Twisting Flavors,” create surprising flavor highlights which will draw customers to the freezer aisles of supermarkets. It goes without saying that all of these products are made exclusively of natural ingredients.
- February 23, 2014
- WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients on path to growth - Expanding sites in Berlin and Valencia
WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients is expanding its facilities in Berlin and Valencia. These investments contribute to job opportunities and employee retention as well as the future of WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients as these locations are important stepping stones for further growth.
- February 20, 2014
- WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients expands its portfolio of ingredients - New flavor sensations with ginger
Ginger is a growing trend and very versatile for food and beverage concepts. Currently, WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients has developed new concepts based on a unique ginger preparation. The ingredient comes directly from fresh ginger and therefore keeps the authentic taste intact. The preparation can be used in beverages and confectionery products.
- February 19, 2014
- WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients at food & drink technology Africa 2014 - Innovative taste concepts for Africa
WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients will be exhibiting at this year's food & drink technology Africa from March 18 through March 19 in Johannesburg. The great taste expert will present its innovative beverage concepts suitable for the African market which manufacturers of non-alcoholic products can utilize to stimulate additional growth. The focus will be on beverages with malt, beer mix, and carbonated soft drinks as well as still drinks. The spectrum demonstrated at the show will be complemented by innovative food concepts.
- February 18, 2014
- Sights set on growth: WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients powerful in India
WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients is currently expanding its business activities in India: the natural ingredients expert has significantly strengthened its capacity and product portfolio thanks to investments in sites and staff. The objective is to facilitate enhanced growth for its customer base with new business lines, to improve access to raw material, while also allowing for expansion into new markets and channels.
- February 11, 2014
- WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients Strengthens its Position Worldwide by Acquiring One of the Largest Natural Aroma Chemical Suppliers
WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients (WILD) has acquired Alfrebro, LLC, a leading manufacturer of natural extracts and aroma chemicals, advanced proprietary technologies, and expanded processing capabilities. With this positioning, WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients will further its development position and product lines to expand not only into unique flavors, extracts, and aromas for the food and beverage market, but also to strengthen its Health and Wellness focus and initiatives.
- February 4, 2014
- WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients announces closing of inaugural US$ 200 million Private Placement
Zug (Switzerland), February 5, 2014. WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients (WILD) announced today that it has successfully closed a financing transaction in the US Dollar Private Placement market by issuing a total of US$ 200 million Senior Notes.