Through the acquisition of A.M. Todd, WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients increased its capabilities to compete in the Oral / Personal Care market through the use of mint, sweetness enhancers, and flavors.
A.M. Todd has over 144 years of mint formulation experience. With this history and background, WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients now currently sells mint oils and flavors to 10 of the top 12 Global Oral Care companies.
In the United States, India, Germany and in China WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients will work in development of oral care products, like mouthwash and toothpaste – from flavor development to producing application samples.
Oral Care Flavors
WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients now has the ability to meet cost–in-use guidelines & market preference while delivering low cost, value-added building blocks:
- Including alcohol, non-alcohol and all natural
- Dental heath rinse products for US, Asian and European markets
- Key projects to reduce the alcoholic ‘bite /burn’ associated with many mouthwash projects, creating unique mint and mint+ flavoring systems
- Mint and Mint+ flavors encompassing a wide range of toothpaste formulations
- Flavor systems for Silica, Calcium Carbonate and Gel Applications
The WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients Difference
- Global leader - in Mint Oral Care flavor technology
- Vertical integration - in strategic Mint Oil materials market
- Marketing analysis - concept, product and flavor ideation support
- Flavor development - from technical creation to sensory evaluation
- Applications skills - show new flavor developments in your base