WILD Displays All-Natural flavors, colors and concepts at NPEW 2011Published in Featured Announcements on Monday, March 21, 2011
Taste Modifier Technology, all natural sweeteners, flavors and colors were on display in a variety of food and beverage products.
From March 11th through 13th 2011 WILD Flavors, Inc. participated in Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim California. WILD employees displayed the following products during the show.
1. Cucumber Lime Coconut Water Spa Spritzer: This soothing spritzer showcased WILD’s natural green color and Modifier Technology with stevia.
2. California Tangerine Enhanced Beauty Water: Featuring 2mg of lutein esters, this great-tasting enhanced beverage was designed with your “eyes” in mind.
3. Mixed Berry Fruit & Vegetable Drink featuring Tegricel™: This beverage contained 2 servings of fruits and vegetables along with 500mg of Tegricel™ to support digestive health.
4. Natural Energy Chili Limon Snack Mix: With ginseng and d-ribose, WILD’s natural energy blend packed a punch with its unique seasoning and stevia modification technology.
5. Rainbow Sherbet Immunity Chews featuring Immunel™: These tasty chews not only support your immune health but they also feature WILD’s natural purple color and exclusive acid-stable blue.
6. Vegan Finishing Sauce: Demonstrating vegan flavor capabilities, WILD developed a rich and tasty sauce that actually contained no meat or animal derived ingredients.