Non-alcoholic drinks account for the vast majority of the beverage market. These drinks are generally chosen for refreshment purposes, to quench people's thirsts. Non-alcoholic drinks include carbonated drinks, dairy and yogurt-based beverages, juices, energy drinks, teas, coffees, and enhanced waters. With the increased market focus on health and wellness, it is likely that the non-alcoholic beverage market will be a source of growth and development in the coming years.
Growing markets in both coffee and tea beverages are currently leading the non-alcoholic market. Studies have shown that coffee may posses healthy benefits. These same benefits are being investigated in tea beverages as well.
For any type of beverage, WILD has a line of functional ingredients for use in a variety of applications that can enhance product's nutritional and health appeal. WILD also offers LightShield® Technology for milk-based beverages, increasing shelf-life and reduced LAFs (light-activated flavors).
- Coffee: Facts You Want to Know
- Functional Food and Drinks: What are They?
- "Near Water" Products: What are They?
- PET - What is it and What is the Influence of PET on Beverages?
- Preservatives: Which are Permitted in Manufacturing Non-alcoholic Beverages?